Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Least favorite things . . .

One of my least favorite things about moving, especially to a big city, is finding new "things."  New mechanics.  New doctors.  New dentists. New vets.  New everything.  I am still in that phase where everything is being replaced, and as I have been so busy over the school year, it is all piling up this summer.  Something is wrong with my left tire, and I have to find a mechanic to fix it.  First of all, I HATE HATE HATE dealing with car stuff.  Secondly, EVERYTHING is so expensive in the city, and thirdly I don't trust the majority of mechanics.  I have to do this as soon as possible, as I really would prefer my tire not fall off while driving down Lake Shore Drive.

On a positive note, most of my "news" have been taken care of in the past two weeks, and this is probably one of the last ones.  Here's hoping things go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment